E-Mail Disclaimer of Carlysle Human Capital (Pty) Ltd, including all subsidiary companies:
- Any e-mail message received from any employee, officer, director and/or contractor of Carlysle Human Capital (Proprietary) Limited and any of its subsidiary companies (“Carlysle”), including any attachments thereto (the “e-mail message”), is subject to the notice and disclaimer as set-out herein.
- The information contained in this e-mail message is confidential and is solely intended for the person or entity to which it is addressed (the “intended recipient”) and may contain private, confidential, proprietary and/or privileged material and may be subject to confidentiality agreements. Access to this e-mail message by everyone else is unauthorised. If the recipient hereof is not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution, retransmission or dissemination, or any other use of or taking of any action or any omission in reliance upon this e-mail message is prohibited and unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail message (or a person responsible for delivering this e-mail message to its intended recipient), please contact the sender hereof and delete the e-mail message from all storage media. You may not disclose, distribute, copy or retain it or any part thereof.
- E-mail messages are not necessarily secure and no liability or responsibility is accepted if information or data is, for whatever reason, corrupted or does not reach its intended recipient or is incomplete, intercepted, lost or destroyed. Carlysle shall not be liable for the proper, complete transmission of the information contained in this e-mail message, for any delay in its receipt or for any viruses contained herein. No warranty is given that this e-mail message is free of viruses.
- The views expressed in this e-mail message are, unless otherwise stated, those of the author hereof and does not necessarily reflect the views or policies of Carlysle, its management, officers or directors. No warranties of any nature whatsoever are made or implied that any employee and/or contractor of Carlysle was authorised to create and send this e-mail message. This e-mail message does not in any way whatsoever imply or convey any authority to contract on behalf of Carlysle and does not in any way whatsoever represent a formal agreement or offer for such purposes on behalf of Carlysle or its employees and/or subcontractors and no agreement with Carlysle shall be of any force of effect or enforceable unless reduced to writing and signed by a duly authorised signatory of Carlysle. For the purposes hereof, a “written document” shall exclude any written document that is in the form, either wholly or partly, of a data message as defined in the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act, 25 of 2002, and “signed” shall mean a signature executed by hand with a pen and without any electronic process or intervention.
- Carlysle shall be deemed to have (a) sent an e-mail message once reflected as “sent” in the log files on Carlysle’s mail servers and (b) received once a Carlysle representative has responded thereto. Auto replies shall not be deemed a response for the purposes hereof.
- Carlysle reserves the right to monitor, filter, view, intercept and block e-mail messages addressed to its employees, officers, directors, contractors or users or transmitted by same or take any other action in accordance with its electronic communications policy.
- Under no circumstances whatsoever shall Carlysle, its management, officers, directors, employees or the sender of this e-mail message be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or punitive damages, liabilities, losses or claims resulting from this e-mail message or the use of this e-mail message in any way whatsoever.
- The laws of the Republic of South Africa shall govern this e-mail message.
- Carlysle’s corporate information and the names of the directors are as follows:
Registered Name: Carlysle Human Capital (Proprietary) Limited.
Registration Number: 2002/023258/07.
Registered Physical Address: 2 Curzon Place, La Lucia, Durban
Registered Postal Address: P O Box 25265, Gateway,4321Directors:
W.L. de Lange (Chairman), A.L. DOIG (Chief Executive Officer), W. de Lange (Chief Financial Officer), L. Panday*, M. Naicker*. *Non Executive.
- Carlysle’s BEE Rating: Level 2 – Rated at 5 May 2015
- Carlysle’s VAT Number: 4540203868
- Carlysle’s UIF and SDL Number: U810745556 , L810745556
- Carlysle’s COIDA Registration Number: 99 00000 54594